The library will be closed on Thursday, November 29. However, the library’s computer work stations will be available that day in the Kaye Room. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Select CLE Program
The New York City Bar Association is now offering a special option for members called Select CLE, giving members access to all of our CLE programs that are four hours or less for one year for a flat fee of $499. This includes access to our live programs, live-webcast and on-demand programs.
Click here to purchase Select CLE online.
Live CLE programs are held at the NYC Bar Association building and almost all programs are available as live webcasts and on-demand. NYC Bar Association programs are accredited in New York, New Jersey, California and Pennsylvania. Attorneys accredited in these states will be able to receive credits for our programs.
To qualify for the Select CLE
- Attorney must maintain membership for the year and be up to date with membership dues
Select CLE benefits
- Nationally renowned continuing legal education programming with an unparalleled faculty, covering a wide range of cutting-edge topics
- Access to more than 100 live CLE programs** at our convenient midtown location
- Unlimited access to live-streaming webcasts & instant access to a catalog of over 100 on-demand programs**
- User friendly online platform with immediate access to CLE certificate
- CLE credit in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California
- Support from customer service team
To find out more or to sign up for Select CLE, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.382.6663.