The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22, and will resume regular hours at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 27. Happy Thanksgiving!
CLE | Firm Passport
Firm Passport* is a firm-wide solution to Continuing Legal Education programming, where all attorneys at law firms and government agencies — City Bar’s members and non-members, have convenient access to nationally renowned CLE programs and fulfill their CLE requirements** via their own firm — offering:
- One flat annual rate – based on a firm’s size and with significant firm-wide savings!
- Firm-wide unlimited access* – with individual log-in for each firm user
- Robust online platform – with immediate access to CLE certificates
- Monthly usage reports – for convenient monitoring by account administrators
- Customer support – with dedicated account manager and customer service team
Firm Passport provides access to all formats, including:
- Live Programs – take advantage of live interaction with faculty and peers (at the City Bar’s historic building!)
- Live Webcasts – earn CLE credit at home, at the office, or while traveling
- On-demand Programs – access remotely and on your schedule
Since the launch of the Firm Passport program, the City Bar has onboarded:
- Government agencies
- AM Law 100 firms
- AM Law 200 firms
- Medium-size firms
- Small law firms of 10-25 attorneys
Enrolling into the Firm Passport program is prompt and simple — benefits are unparalleled!
To enroll your firm/organization today or for more information, contact Yelena Balashchenko at 212.382.6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Firm Passport covers all City Bar’s CLE programs except for the special full and half day events (i.e., Institutes, Symposiums, and Conferences; 4-Day Basic Mediation and 3-Day Advanced Commercial Mediation programs; and the Professional Development Workshop Series). Complimentary passes and discounted rates for these special programs may be included in a Firm Passport during the agreement negotiation.
**The City Bar is an accredited provider in New York, New Jersey, California, and Pennsylvania. Attorneys licensed in these states will receive CLE credits for our programs.