The City Bar will be closed on Monday, January 20, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The New York City Bar Association offers a unique passport program which allows firms and solo practitioners to choose from a wide variety of the NYC Bar Association’s continuing legal education (CLE) programs at a discounted rate. A flat fee is paid up front for the duration of the agreement and attorneys are able to attend unlimited* CLE programs. CLE programs are held in person at the NYC Bar Association building, and most programs are also available as live webcasts and on-demand programs.
NYC Bar Association programs are accredited in New York, New Jersey, California and Pennsylvania. Attorneys licensed in these states will be able to receive credits for our programs.
- Nationally renowned continuing legal education programming with an unparalleled faculty, covering a wide range of cutting-edge topics
- Unlimited access to more than 150 live CLE programs annually at our convenient midtown location
- Unlimited access to live-streaming webcasts & instant access to a catalog of over 100 on-demand programs
- User-friendly online platform with immediate access to CLE certificate
- CLE credit in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California
- Monthly emails sent to firm passport administrator with the latest news on upcoming programs
- Support from dedicated account manager and customer service team
If you have any questions about the passport program or are interested in acquiring a passport, please contact Angie Avila at 212.382.6608 or email@example.com.
* Passport firms will receive 2 free passes to the Institutes; additional passes will be given out if available (only applicable for firms with 25 or more attorneys). The City Bar’s 4-Day Basic Mediation and 3-Day Advanced Commercial Mediation programs will be offered at a 20% discount off Member rates (due to the fact that attendance is limited to 48 participants). The Professional Development Workshop Series is not part of the Passport program.
Small Law Firms, please contact Angie Avila at 212.382.6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Passport options.