The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22, and will resume regular hours at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 27. Happy Thanksgiving!
About the City Bar Fund
View the City Bar Fund's latest Annual Report.
As the nonprofit 501(c)(3) arm of the New York City Bar Association, the City Bar Fund mobilizes New York City lawyers to do good work for people in need and for the legal profession. The City Bar Fund's four programs — the City Bar Justice Center, the Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice, the Office for Diversity and Inclusion, and the Lawyer Assistance Program — channel the power of volunteering into positive impact: #GREATLAWYERS4GOOD
Helping more than 30,000 people each year, City Bar Fund programs:
- Expand access to justice for the underserved in New York City — immigrants, the homeless, victims of domestic violence and other vulnerable groups
- Advance global justice by engaging lawyers across borders to support civil society
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the profession by assisting law firms and corporations in adopting best practices
- Provide professional experience, development and educational programs for New York City students interested in pursuing legal careers
- Provide mental health services and substance use counseling to New York City legal professionals