For safety reasons, our 44th street sidewalk wheelchair lift has been taken out of service until further notice, due to an unforeseen mechanical problem. Please use our alternate ADA access located at 36 west 44th street or call 212-382-6694 for assistance.
Real Estate Law CLE - Real Property CLE
Looking for New York continuing legal education (CLE) programming specifically in the areas of Real Estate and Real Property?
The New York City Bar Association hosts numerous CLE programs specifically in the practice areas of Real Estate and Real Property. Many of these programs are uniquely specialized for attorneys practicing in New York City (and the Tri-State Area) which speak to local laws and real estate matters emanating from New York City’s booming real estate industry. The programs cover both commercial and residential property topics.
Upcoming Real Estate Programs
Ownership of Cooperative Apartments and Condominiums by Trusts: An Overview of the Popular Trusts and Obtaining Transfer Approval from Cooperative Boards
November 14, 2019 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
New Age Leasing: Shared Workspaces, Food Halls, and Pop-up Stores ... and the Reshaped Retail Landscape
December 4, 2019 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Do's and Don'ts of Zoning Lot Mergers and Developments Rights Transfers in New York City
December 9, 2019 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
On both of these pages, you may select the practice area “Real Estate” to hone in on real estate-centric programs.
Below are just some of the real estate programs that have recently been offered at the New York City Bar Association:
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Representing a Buyer or Seller
- Current Governance Issues in Cooperatives & Condominiums
- Commercial Real Estate Law: The Basics & Beyond
- Neighboring Property Construction Matters
- AirBnB Under Siege: The Evolving Legal Landscape
- Ethical Issues in the Practice of Real Estate
- Hot Topics Affecting Cooperatives & Condominiums
- What Construction Lawyers Need to Know
- Surviving the Residential Real Estate Closing
- Real Attachments: An In-Depth Look at Commercial Leases
- Ownership of Cooperative Apartments and Condos by Trusts
- Risk/Crisis Management in Construction Projects
- Litigating Construction Project Disputes 101
- Basics in Commercial Real Estate Contract Negotiation
For any questions or to register by phone, please call 212-382-6663.