The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, May 24, and will be closed on Monday, May 27, for Memorial Day weekend.
Save on CLE - Select SOLO CLE and Select CLE Programs
The New York City Bar Association has a special member benefit that will help you save on your CLE. You can gain access to all of our CLE programs that are four hours or less for one year for a flat fee. This includes access to our Live Programs, Live Webcasts, and On-Demand Programs!
CLE programs are held at the NYC Bar Association building and almost all programs are available as live webcasts and on-demand. NYC Bar Association programs are accredited in New York, New Jersey, California and Pennsylvania. Attorneys accredited in these states will be able to receive credits for our programs.
- Nationally renowned continuing legal education programming with an unparalleled faculty, covering a wide range of cutting-edge topics
- Access to more than 130 live CLE programs* at our convenient midtown location
- Unlimited access to live-streaming webcasts & instant access to a catalog of over 100 on-demand programs*
- User friendly online platform with immediate access to CLE certificate
- CLE credit in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California
- Support from customer service team
Select SOLO CLE
Select SOLO CLE: is tailored for City Bar Members who are Solo Practitioners, at a more affordable rate. For a flat fee payment of $399, you have unlimited access to as many CLE programs, that are four hours or less, as you want!
Click here to purchase Select Solo CLE online
Not a Solo Practitioner? Try our Select CLE Program, for a flat fee payment of $499 and save on your CLE.
Click here to purchase Select CLE online.
To qualify for the Select CLE Programs: Attorney must maintain membership for the year and be up to date with membership dues
To find out more or to sign up for a Select CLE Program, please contact our Customer Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.382.6663.
If you are interested in special pricing on our CLE programs for your firm, please contact Angie Avila at 212.382.6608 or email@example.com.
* Available only for programs 4 hours or less