The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22, and will resume regular hours at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 27. Happy Thanksgiving!
SELECT CLE – Members Save on CLE, Includes Special Pricing for Solo Practitioners
The New York City Bar Association offers a special member benefit to help City Bar members save on CLE programs. This bundled CLE package provides members with one year of unlimited access to all of our CLE programs that are four hours or less; this includes access to our live webcasts, on-demand, and, when possible in-person programs.
For a flat fee payment of $499. Click here to purchase Select CLE.
To qualify for Select CLE: Attorney must maintain membership for the year and be up to date with membership dues.
Solo Practitioners pay $399. Click here to purchase Select CLE for SOLO Practitioners.
To qualify for Select SOLO: Attorney must maintain membership for the year and be up to date with membership dues. Attorneys who are part of small law firms do not qualify.
Not a Member of the New York City Bar? Click here to join now, and have your one-time admission fee waived. Don’t hold yourself back from saving on your CLEs!
Live CLE webcasts are held daily, and almost all are available on our On-Demand portal 5-7 business days after. New York City Bar Association programs are accredited in New York, New Jersey, California, and Pennsylvania.
Select CLE Benefits
- Nationally renowned continuing legal education programming with an unparalleled faculty, covering a wide range of cutting-edge topics.
- Access to a wide array of CLE Webinars* from the comfort of your home
- Instant access to a catalog of over 100’s of on-demand programs. *
- User-friendly online platform with immediate access to your CLE certificate.
- CLE credit in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and California.
- Support from the customer relations team.
To find out more or to sign up for a Select CLE Program, please contact our Customer Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.382.6663.
If you are interested in special pricing on our CLE programs for your firm, please contact Yelena Balashchenko at 212.382.6608 or YBalashchenko@nycbar.org.