The City Bar will close at 2:00 pm, on Friday, May 26, for Memorial Day weekend, and will reopen on Tuesday, May 30.
The New York City Bar Association offers a unique passport program which allows firms and solo practitioners to choose from a wide variety of the NYC Bar Association’s continuing legal education (CLE) programs at a discounted rate. A flat fee is paid up front for the duration of the agreement and attorneys are able to attend unlimited* CLE programs. CLE programs are held in person at the NYC Bar Association building, and most programs are also available as live webcasts and on-demand programs.
NYC Bar Association programs are accredited in New York, New Jersey, California and Pennsylvania. Attorneys licensed in these states will be able to receive credits for our programs.
- Nationally renowned continuing legal education programming with an unparalleled faculty, covering a wide range of cutting-edge topics
- Unlimited access to more than 150 live CLE programs annually at our convenient midtown location
- Unlimited access to live-streaming webcasts & instant access to a catalog of over 100 on-demand programs
- User-friendly online platform with immediate access to CLE certificate
- CLE credit in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California
- Monthly emails sent to firm passport administrator with the latest news on upcoming programs
- Support from dedicated account manager and customer service team
If you have any questions about the passport program or are interested in acquiring a passport, please contact Maricela Alfonso at 212.382.6608 or email@example.com
* Passport firms will receive 2 free passes to the Institutes; additional passes will be given out if available. The City Bar’s 4-Day Basic Mediation and 3-Day Advanced Commercial Mediation programs will be offered at a 20% discount off Member rates (due to the fact that attendance is limited to 48 participants). The Professional Development Workshop Series is not part of the Passport program.