The City Bar's Diversity Pipeline Initiatives have grown tremendously with the generous support of our participating firms, companies, partner organizations and the time and assistance of many capable volunteers. Please help continue to support our program and provide more opportunities for students.
Firms and Companies
We are able to successfully provide valuable internship opportunities and exposure to the legal profession for our students with the generous support of Firms and Companies in the New York City Area.
You/your firm can get involved in each of the following ways:
- Host a Thurgood Marshall Summer Intern
- Donate space at your firm/company for one of our development programs
- Contribute materials for programs
- Volunteer to visit a classroom to discuss the profession with students
- Participate as a volunteer attorney at one of our many panels
- Join the City Bar Diversity Pipeline Initiatives Committee
Student Volunteer Opportunities
The City Bar frequently needs volunteer lawyers at our diversity pipeline events. If you are a law student or attorney interested in volunteering, please contact DPI Committee Chair Van Ann Bui at firstname.lastname@example.org. To join our mailing list and learn about opportunities, click here.
The Office for Diversity Pipeline Initiatives relies on the help of sponsors to provide funding in order to continue our mission to offer legal career opportunities to high-achieving NYC youth.
If you would prefer to donate via check, please make payable to the City Bar Fund and mail to The New York City Bar Assocation: Attn. Deborah Martin Owens, 42 West 44th Street, New York, New York 10036-6689.