As part of New York City’s Key to NYC program, all visitors to the New York City Bar (as well as staff in the building) are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information, and for the latest on how the City Bar is addressing the pandemic, click here.
Legal Research Support
Research Service Bureau (RSB) is a niche firm that specializes in supporting the legal community case types for Medical Malpractice, Mass Tort or Pharmaceutical Litigation, Personal Injury, Disability and Life claims. Since 1981, we have provided specialized services that include:
- Preparation for Deposition and Public Records Research
- Trademark and Intellectual Property Monitoring
- Research, Collect and Review Electronic Evidence
- Pharmacy and Hospital Canvass
- Medical Record Retrieval
- Disability and Life Claims
- Property and Casualty Investigations
- Background and Employment Checks
- Locate Assets and People
- Leverage for Negotiations
For more information feel free to visit us on the web at www.rsb-inc.com or call us at 877-647-4669. Please make sure to mention the NY City Bar Association to get a 10% Discount.