The City Bar’s building is open on a limited, appointment-only basis. To schedule a visit, and for the latest on how the City Bar is responding to the coronavirus, click here.
November is Small Law Firm Month at the New York City Bar Association
This November, the New York City Bar Association is demonstrating its commitment to the small law firm practitioner. Whether in a solo practice or a firm of less than 25 attorneys, we have a full month of events, savings, and special offers just for you.
Special Offer for New Members
Join during Small Law Firm Month and we will waive your one-time admission fee (a savings of $140 or more!); simply fill out an online application and submit a semi-annual dues payment to activate your membership.
Special Offers from Select Member Benefit Companies
LawPay - To support this event, LawPay will waive your monthly program fee for 6 months and give you a $100 processing credit.
Carr Workplaces - Enjoy an exclusive 30% discount during Small Law Firm Month on Virtual and Part-time office plans.
Save 25% off on-demand City Bar CLE programs for small firms for the month of November. To view our list of current on-demand programs, click here.
Virtual Law Firm
Members can provide clients with a Manhattan address and have all mail and deliveries collected at the City Bar building for an additional fee. Mail can be picked up during regular library hours or have it forwarded for a small fee. You can save $75 when you sign up for the year*. When you sign up in November, save an additional $75! Sign up here.
There is a valuable phone service add-on that provides a 212 phone number and a person answering the phone, identifying it as your law firm.
*Offer applies to new Virtual Law Firm customers only.
And don't forget about year-round member benefits, including:
- Access to the City Bar Library and free legal research resources
- Access to free legal research from your home or office
- Free Attorney Conference Room and Workspace
- Opportunity to apply to one of over 150 committees
- Mentoring Circles- each Small Law Firm member is both a mentee and a mentor and all members receive professional development and networking opportunities
- Career Support & Opportunities through the online Career Center, Free Member Postings, and the Career Counselor Referral Program
- Member Pricing for all CLE courses and additional discounts for those in firms with fewer than 25 attorneys. Learn more about our Select CLE options.
- Opportunities to connect with fellow members using the members-only directory
- Discounts on: