Refi with SoFi
With student loan debt typically well over six figures for law school professionals, more attorneys than ever are looking for solutions to deal with debt. The City Bar together with SoFi is bringing The City Bar members and their families an opportunity to potentially save thousands of dollars by refinancing. The City Bar members and their families are eligible for a $300 welcome bonus2 upon refinancing their student or Parent PLUS loans through SoFi.com/NYCBA.
Check out this 1-minute video explaining the student loan refinancing process with SoFi through The City Bar.
Benefits of SoFi include:
- Welcome Bonus: The City Bar members and family members receive a $300 welcome bonus2 when you refinance student or Parent PLUS loans through SoFi.com/NYCBA.
- Savings: SoFi attorney borrowers can save thousands1 when they refinance.
- Options: Low variable and fixed rates available. Check out current rates at SoFi.com/NYCBA.
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Perks: SoFi offers member events, career advisory, a referral program, and more.
- No Hidden Fees: No application fees, no origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
Terms and Conditions Apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. State restrictions may apply. See eligibility requirements at sofi.com/legal. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636.
1 See sofi.com/legal#attorney-monthly-savings
2Welcome bonus will be issued electronically once you become a SoFi borrower; you have submitted a completed application with documents and your loan has been disbursed. Offer good for new customers only.
The City Bar receives compensation from SoFi for this program.