The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, August 30, and will be closed on Monday, September 2, for Labor Day.
We are very pleased to offer free remote online access to Casemaker and its suite of premium services.
Introducing Casemaker4, which now includes:
- Faster Results - Improved search speed, more intuitive site navigation
- Cleaner Look - Uncluttered layout, but with familar features
- New Functionality - Type ahead searching, suggested content and more
- New Alerts Feature - Send new developments in areas of interest directly to your inbox
Members have access to Casemaker's broad and comprehensive libraries which cover all 50 states and Federal level materials, as well as access to a suite of tools that make research faster and easier. Casemaker has the New York City Bar Ethics Opinions. These premium services include:
- CaseCheck+ - Casemaker's citator covering all state and federal cases. You see at a glance any later cases negatively affecting the case you are examining.
- CiteCheck - You will quickly receive a table of case cites in the document and links to any later cases that negatively affect the cases cited.
- CasemakerDigest - A daily feed of summaries of federal and state appellate cases delivered to the CasemakerDigest website, your email, or your smart phone.