The City Bar’s building is open on a limited, appointment-only basis. To schedule a visit, and for the latest on how the City Bar is responding to the coronavirus, click here.
Professional Development Workshop Series
This annual series provides attorneys with critical training to help them succeed as they transition into more senior roles and is free to City Bar members as well as attorneys from sponsoring firms.
- Next Level Oral Communication & Advocacy Skills | January 14, 2021
- Business Development at a Distance: How To Exude Presence and Persuade When You Can’t Be in the Same Room | February 9, 2021
- Diversifying Our Approach to Apprenticeship: Lab-Made Diamonds | March 18, 2021
- Ask for More: Strategic Negotiation for Lawyers | April 20, 2021
- Pandemic Survival Toolkit for Lawyers: Lessons & Learnings in Ethics & Professionalism | May 14, 2021
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORING LAW FIRMS:
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP • Allen & Overy LLP • Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP • Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
Dechert LLP • Dorsey & Whitney LLP • Greenberg Traurig LLP • Kelley Drye & Warren LLP • King & Spalding LLP
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP • Labaton Sucharow LLP • New York City Law Department • Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Proskauer Rose LLP • Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP • Shearman & Sterling LLP • Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP • Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP • Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Venable LLP • Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP