The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22, and will resume regular hours at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 27. Happy Thanksgiving!
Professional Development Workshop Series
This annual series provides attorneys with critical training to help them succeed as they transition into more senior roles. PDW programs are free for New York City Bar members and attorneys from sponsoring firms.
- Communication, Advocacy & Storytelling Skills for Lawyers: Establishing Trust, Deepening Relationships, and Building Consensus | January 11, 2024
- Negotiation Skills & Strategies for Lawyers | February 8, 2024
- Addressing DEI Power Imbalances in the Practice of Law | March 20, 2024
- What Did You Mean By That?: Navigating the Shifting Landscape of Inclusive Language in Legal Environments | April 16, 2024
- Cybersecurity 2024: The Threat Environment and Legal Landscape | May 17, 2024
Thank you to our Sponsoring Firms:
Allen & Overy LLP · Ashurst LLP · Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP · Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP · Debevoise & Plimpton LLP · Dechert LLP · Dorsey & Whitney LLP · Greenberg Traurig LLP · Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP · Jenner & Block LLP · Kelley Drye & Warren LLP · King & Spalding LLP · Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP · Labaton Sucharow LLP · New York City Law Department · Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP · Proskauer Rose LLP · Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP · Shearman & Sterling LLP · Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP · Sullivan & Cromwell LLP · Thompson Coburn LLP · Venable LLP · Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz · White & Case LLP