The City Bar will be closed on Monday, January 20, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
14th Annual Small Law Firm Practice Management Symposium
Special Offer for LEAP Clients
LEAP clients can save 15% on registration to the 14th Annual Small Law Firm Practice Management Symposium, taking place on Thursday, November 9th, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Symposium offers invaluable guidance in growing and managing your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Seasoned Solo Drop-In Center, and network with colleagues throughout the day.
Sessions will include:
- Law Firm Marketing – A Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail
- The Nuts and Bolts of Starting a Law Firm
- How to Use Content to Establish Thought Leadership, Build Trust and Drive New Business
- Legal Services Contracting Opportunities with Governmental Entities in New York City
- Understanding the Power of Casemaker
- Rainmaking: The No-Nonsense Guide to Consistently Landing Quality Clients
- How Your Small Firm/Solo Practice Can Minimize Ethics Complaints and Negative Outcomes
- And more!
Click below and sign up today!