The City Bar’s building is closed until at least September 8 for everyone’s safety, but our work and services continue. For the latest on how the City Bar is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
14th Annual Small Law Firm Practice Management Symposium
Special Offer for LEAP Clients
LEAP clients can save 15% on registration to the 14th Annual Small Law Firm Practice Management Symposium, taking place on Thursday, November 9th, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Symposium offers invaluable guidance in growing and managing your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Seasoned Solo Drop-In Center, and network with colleagues throughout the day.
Sessions will include:
- Law Firm Marketing – A Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail
- The Nuts and Bolts of Starting a Law Firm
- How to Use Content to Establish Thought Leadership, Build Trust and Drive New Business
- Legal Services Contracting Opportunities with Governmental Entities in New York City
- Understanding the Power of Casemaker
- Rainmaking: The No-Nonsense Guide to Consistently Landing Quality Clients
- How Your Small Firm/Solo Practice Can Minimize Ethics Complaints and Negative Outcomes
- And more!
Click below and sign up today!