New Real Property Articles
We’ve added 6 new articles on real property issues. Learn about:
- Real Property Law – an overview of real property law, including the different categories and uses of land, ownership rights, holding title, transferring interests and deed requirements.
- Definition of Real Property – defining the term real property and explaining how it differs from other types of property.
- Categories of Real Property – the different types of real property, such as residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, recreational or governmental property.
- Deeds to Real Property – the requirements of a valid deed and the different types of deeds, such as deeds with full covenants, bargain and sale deeds, executor’s or administrator’s deeds, and quitclaim deeds.
- Title to Real Property – the different ways to hold title to real property, including as tenants in common, joint tenants, and tenants by the entirety.
- Transferring Real Property – the different ways you can transfer an interest in real property, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
September 6, 2017