Until Labor Day, the City Bar’s building will be closed on Fridays (with staff working and programs taking place virtually) and open Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you don’t see an opportunity here that is a good match for your interests and skillset, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “Future Consideration” in the subject line, so we can keep it on file for future openings.
- Communications and Outreach Coordinator
- Project Coordinator (Bilingual), Immigrant Justice Project
- Strategic Litigation Consultation - Women in Prison Project
- CLE Program Coordinator/ Customer Relations
- Project Coordinator, Legal Clinic for the Homeless and Pro Bono Initiatives
- Communications Manager, Vance Center
- CBJC Legal Hotline Staff Attorney – Part Time
- CBJC Legal Hotline Staff Attorney – Housing & Homeowner Stability Practice - Full Time
Internships, Fellowships and Scholarships
If you are interested in an opportunity sponsored by the New York City Bar Association, please visit https://www.nycbar.org/member-and-career-services/law-students/internships-and-fellowships.
If you are interested in an internship with the City Bar Fund, which is the Association’s affiliated 501(c)(3) nonprofit, please visit the City Bar Justice Center or the Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice.
To learn more about how Association members can volunteer for the City Bar Fund, which is the Association’s affiliated 501(c)(3) nonprofit, please consider one of the Fund’s four programs:
City Bar Justice Center – offers opportunities to provide pro bono legal services or to meet New York’s 50-hour pro bono requirement for attorneys admitted after January 1, 2015.