Associate Leadership Institute
The City Bar is pleased to announce the inaugural Associate Leadership Institute, a five-part series of high-level development training for mid-level and senior associates at our signatory firms, which will include keynote speakers, intensive training modules, and networking opportunities. The program will run from April - July 2017 at the City Bar.
Curriculum will include the following:
- Executive Presence & Impactful Communication Skills
- Building Your Personal Brand: Leveraging Strengths & Mitigating Weakness
- Leveraging Your Network: Mentor & Sponsor Relationships
- Rainmaking, Business Development/Client Relationships
- Practice & Career Planning and Transitioning
Interested candidates must submit the following:
Materials can be submitted to Monica Parks at email@example.com.
The nomination deadline is Friday, March 24th.
Premier and Leadership Sponsors of the Office for Diversity and Inclusion have a limited number of complimentary and discounted seats available as part of their sponsorship benefits. The cost for additional associates and non-sponsor associates will be $2,000.
Please sign up as a volunteer attorney at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/duepRV9QdaXWpsVH3
For more information about the Institute, or any questions can be directed to Gabrielle Lyse Brown, Director of Diversity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 382-6713.