The City Bar will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22, and will be closed on Thursday, November 23, and Friday, November 24, for the Thanksgiving holiday.
November is Small Law Firm Month at the New York City Bar Association
This November, the New York City Bar Association is demonstrating its commitment to the small law firm practitioner. Whether in a solo practice or a firm of less than 25 attorneys, we have a full month of events, savings, and special offers just for you.
Special Offer for New Members
Special Offers from Select Member Benefit Companies
LawPay- To support this event, we are offering a free LawPay mobile swiper to any New York City Bar Association members who sign up for a LawPay account during the month of November.
Save 25% off on-demand City Bar CLE programs for small firms for the month of November. To view our list of current on-demand programs, click here.
LEAP - Free Zaliet website with purchase of LEAP legal software. Mention NYC Bar Small Law Firm Month to take advantage of this special offer.
Carr Workplaces - Enjoy an exclusive 30% discount during Small Law Firm Month on office space, virtual offices, meeting rooms, and more! Choose from two prime Carr Workplaces locations: 200 Park Avenue and 745 Fifth Avenue. Contact Us to learn more or Sign Up Online using promo code NYCBAR.
Rocket Matter helps law firms offer better client service and increase revenues by more than 20%. This pioneering all-in-one legal practice management platform has the most powerful, easy-to-use time and billing software in the industry. For the month of November, City Bar members can sign up for Rocket Matter for only $365 for the year (up to 4 users). Mention code NYC365 to account executives. This code is good for new accounts only.
Thomson Reuters Firm Central – New York City Bar Association solo/small law firm members can save up to 15% on Firm Central, legal cloud-based practice management software when they sign up in November. Request information/consultation today.
Virtual Law Firm
Members can provide clients with a Manhattan address and have all mail and deliveries collected at the City Bar building for an additional fee. Mail can be picked up during regular library hours or have it forwarded for a small fee. You can save $75 when you sign up for the year*. When you sign up in November, save an additional $75! Sign up here.
There is a valuable phone service add-on that provides a 212 phone number and a person answering the phone, identifying it as your law firm.
*Offer applies to new Virtual Law Firm customers only.
And don't forget about year-round member benefits, including:
- Access to the City Bar Library and free legal research resources
- Access to free legal research from your home or office
- Free Attorney Conference Room and Workspace
- Opportunity to apply to one of over 160 committees
- Mentoring Circles- each Small Law Firm member is both a mentee and a mentor and all members receive professional development and networking opportunities
- Career Support & Opportunities through the online Career Center, Free Member Postings, and the Career Counselor Referral Program
- Member Pricing for all CLE courses and additional discounts for those in firms with fewer than 25 attorneys
- Opportunities to connect with fellow members using the members-only directory
- City Bar Central is our online community and once you log-in, you can join the discussion with the Solo and Small Firm Practice Forum
- Discounts on: