The Library will be closing at 3:00 p.m. this Friday, September 9.
CLE Programs – Discounts and Free Programs for Members
The City Bar offers 150 live CLE courses annually with member discounts of up to 35% off regular prices. Programs range from 1-1 1/2 hours to full day, along with online programs, tapes, DVD’s, CD’s, books and podcasts.
- A 50% discount will be granted to attorneys working for government agencies, public interest groups, full-time students and full-time academics.
- Students receive 50% off the member rate for CLE classes.
- A 20% discount off of member and non-member prices is available for firms and corporations that register 4 or more people for the same program or video replay.
Discounts for Small Law Firms
The City Bar Center for CLE will implement the following for firms with fewer than 10 attorneys:
DVDs* can be viewed in the library for 50% off the cost of a live program. Attorneys would need to pre-register at least one day in advance to view the DVD.
- Currently, individual passports are available whereby essentially for the price of 5 programs or products you receive a 6th one free. For attorneys in firms with fewer than 10, they would only need to attend or purchase 2 programs to receive the 3rd for free.
- A 20% discount is currently offered if 4 or more attorneys from the same firm attend a program. For attorneys working in firms with fewer than 10 the 20% discount will be made available if 2 or more attorneys attend the same program.
Discounts for Association Committees
Committee Members who are sponsoring a program are eligible for a $65 discount off of the program. An additional 20% discount is offered if 2 or more Committee members register for the program. Committee members who work for the government, non-profit organizations and are full time academics receive 50% off member prices. The 50% discount cannot be combined with the $65 discount.