The City Bar will close at 2:00 pm, on Friday, May 26, for Memorial Day weekend, and will reopen on Tuesday, May 30.
CLE Programs – Discounts and Free Programs for Members
The City Bar offers 150 live CLE courses annually with member discounts of up to 35% off regular rates. Select programs also offer special pricing for small law firm members.
Programs range from 1 1/2 hours to full day; and are also available as live webcasts and on-demand programs.
Free CLE Programs for Members
- Assisting Victims of Discriminatory Harassment
Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. NY CLE Credits: 1.5 for Professional Practice.
- Annual Post-Conviction Capital Defense Training Program
Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 1:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. NY CLE Credits: 5.0 for Professional Practice and 1.0 for Ethics
Discounts on CLE Programs for Members
- A 50% discount will be granted to attorneys working for government agencies, public interest groups, full-time students and full-time academics.
- A 20% discount off of member and non-member prices is available for firms and corporations that register 4 or more people for the same program or group webcast.
Discounts for Small Law Firms and Solo Practitioners
- For attorneys working in firms with fewer than 10 attorneys the 20% discount will be made available if 2 or more attorneys attend the same program.
- Select Solo CLE; solo practitioners get unlimited access to our CLE programs 4 hours or less for a flat fee of $499, includes live programs, live webcasts and on-demand programs. Please contact Customer Service for more information and to sign up.
Discounts for Association Committees
Committee Members who are sponsoring a program are eligible for a 50% discount off the member rate.