The Library will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 9.
CLE Programs – Discounts and Free Programs for Members
The City Bar offers 150 live CLE courses annually with member discounts of up to 35% off regular rates. Select programs also offer special pricing for small law firm members.
Programs range from 1 1/2 hours to full day; and are also available as live webcasts and on-demand programs.
Free CLE Programs for Members
- Don't Let Your Client Get Lost in Interpretation: Ethical Guidance and Practical Tips
Thursday, September 14, 2017; 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. NY CLE Credit pending.
- Drinking from a Fire Hydrant: Basic Legal Research in the Age of Technology
Wednesday, September 27, 2017; 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. 1.0 Skills credit of CLE.
- The Modern Campfire: Discovering the Right Stories Using Advanced Legal Research Techniques
Wednesday, October 4, 2017; 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. 1.0 Skills credit of CLE.
Discounts on CLE Programs for Members
- A 50% discount will be granted to attorneys working for government agencies, public interest groups, full-time students and full-time academics.
- A 20% discount off of member and non-member prices is available for firms and corporations that register 4 or more people for the same program or group webcast.
Discounts for Small Law Firms and Solo Practitioners
- For attorneys working in firms with fewer than 10 attorneys the 20% discount will be made available if 2 or more attorneys attend the same program.
- Select Solo CLE; solo practitioners get unlimited access to our CLE programs 4 hours or less for a flat fee of $499, includes live programs, live webcasts and on-demand programs. Please contact Customer Service for more information and to sign up.
Discounts for Association Committees
Committee Members who are sponsoring a program are eligible for a 50% discount off the member rate.