The City Bar's Event Calendar has been upgraded and redesigned. This calendar is no longer in operation.
To visit the new Event Calendar, please click here.
|7th Annual Law Practice Management Symposium|
Sowing the Seeds of a Successful Small Law Practice and Making it Bloom
Thursday, November 4, 2010 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Registration for this event is now closed
- Attend valuable workshops for start-ups and growing firms
- Explore the ways to expand your client base
- Network at the breakfast, luncheon and late-afternoon live-music reception as well as in our "Seasoned Solo" Drop-In Center
- Do not miss the sessions on Attorney Advertising, On and Offline Cost-Effective Marketing and Billing Practices
- Stop by the LexisNexis Consultation Center to meet with a certified SEMPO Institute Consultant, discuss best practices for internet marketing, and have your website reviewed
- Visit the Exhibit Hall and meet representatives from companies providing products and services specifically for the small law firm attorney, including:
Breakfast Sponsored by:
Lunch Sponsored by:
Admission includes exhibition hall, workshops, networking breakfast and lunch, plenary sessions, and wind down reception with live music.
$25 for City Bar Members
$50 for Non-Members
Space is limited. We can not provide refunds after November 1.