|6th Annual Law Practice Management Symposium|
Jumping in and Staying Afloat in Your Solo or Small Firm Practice
Thursday, November 5, 2009 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Online registration is closed. Walk-ins will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Attend valuable workshops for start-ups and growing firms
- Explore the ways to expand your client base
- Attend exhibits by vendors who serve Small Firms
- Network at the breakfast, luncheon and late-afternoon live-music reception as well as in our "Seasoned Solo" Drop-In Center
- Do not miss the sessions on Escrow Accounts, On and Offline Marketing and Networking and the NYC Bar's Legal Referral Service
- Meet representatives from companies providing products and services specifically for the small law firm attorney:
Admission includes exhibition hall, workshops, networking breakfast and lunch, plenary sessions, and wind down reception with live music.
$25 for City Bar Members
$50 for Non-Members
Space is limited. We can not provide refunds after November 5.